M&A

M&A

Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day + 1st solid food

I did 14 Days of Valentine's for my husband this year, but now that I've started my post, I've decided that I don't feel like including all of those pictures anymore. It was kind of personal, and there are dozens of "professional" blogs that show pictures and how-to's when it comes to things like that. The idea is basically the same no matter which blog you visit, so no one will be missing out if I choose not to share. :)


I love getting flowers, and my sweet husband gets extra kudos for avoiding tradition this year.
Not that I don't like roses, it was just refreshing to get something so different and beautiful. ♥

Valentine's Day happened to be the day that Baby K 
ate her very first bite of solid food. Hip hip hooray! 

She was just a week shy of turning 6 months old, but I think she's been ready for solids for a little while now. I've been putting it off because it's so much easier for me to just nurse her, but nursing alone isn't cutting it anymore. It's still her main source of nutrition, but it's time to supplement with solids.

I could only get the first part of the video to upload for some strange reason.
I'm not sure why the rest of it got cut off, but this was the part I wanted anyway.

I started her out on some homemade rice cereal (recipe HERE), and today she got to enjoy some avocado. She struggled a little bit with the stringy texture (it wasn't quite ripe enough), but overall she liked it.

2.18.13
My sweet baby is growing up way too fast...

No comments: