Sort of.
The second half of what I've been in a rage about was actually said by someone else. I have included the link, because he covered EVERY thing that has been bothering me, and he said it all exactly the way that I would have wanted to say it. Actually, he probably said it better, because I develop a crippling inability to communicate sensibly when my anger reaches a certain level.
Every single thing on his list applies. There isn't anything on there that I couldn't relate to.
I desperately wish that the people in my life would take heed ASAP.
Now, allow me to leave you with my original two cents:
I am a new parent, not a dumb parent.
Just because I don't do things your way doesn't mean I'm struggling.
I don't judge your parenting decisions (out loud), so please keep your well-meaning advice to yourself.
Every one thinks that their way is the right way. Every one has an opinion about how things should and shouldn't be done. You do what you think is best for you and your family, and allow me to do the same. If I need help, I will ask for it. If I want to know how you feel about what I'm doing, I will ask you. If I don't ask, I don't want to hear it, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR OWN!!!
Seriously people, back off before someone gets karate chopped in the neck.
3 comments:
I could not agree more.
LOL! I love how honest you are. I'm sure I'll have all these issues to look forward to. :P
Seriously you guys, I've been waiting for a LONG time to put that out there. Oh the joys of being human... I am far from perfect, but that doesn't mean that I'm not allowed to be bugged by other people's imperfections. ;)
Post a Comment