| 2.1.13 |
| "Laying flat on your back is for babies." |
| First time sitting in a chair and playing with blocks 2.5.13 |
| So focused |
| This face cracks me up! |
| Happy baby ♥ 2.7.13 |
| Showing off her teeth 2.8.13 |
| So tired 2.10.13 |
| Precious little hand 2.12.13 |
| Matt feeding her for the first time 2.15.13 |
| "The better to see you with, my dear." |
| 2.15.13 |
| "Will somebody just feed me already?" |
| 2.18.13 |
![]() |
| ♥ |
| First time eating avocado 2.18.13 |
| Peas for breakfast (which she LOVED) 2.25.13 |
| "Look how long my hairs are getting, Mom!" |
| Angel face ♥ |
| If you look really closely, it looks like her eyes might be starting to turn brown... |
| 2.25.13 |
| Cute little cheeser |
![]() |
| Love this sweet baby with all my heart ♥ |
| Super attractive... |
![]() |
| 2.28.13 |



4 comments:
I LOVE all of these pictures!!
Thanks! :) I take literally hundreds every month, so sometimes it's a pain in the butt to go through and pick the ones I want to post.
She is so beautiful! I've been MIA in the blog world so I'm playing catch up with what's going on with you guys. Holy cow, you are super mom! Making baby food, ensuring good milk supply and extra TLC for that cutie... I'm taking notes! xox
I'm so glad you're catching up! Going on hiatus from FB made me miss you. :) You are so sweet, thank you! There are definitely days when I don't feel like I'm doing a good enough job, but I'm pretty sure we all feel like that.
Post a Comment