Remember this one time when I absolutely LOATHED pictures like this? Yeah...
I still do, but for some strange reason, having a baby makes it so much easier to make this dreadful face. I blame it on the fact that I am always kissing my child, so my lips tend to make that shape more often than not. It kind of comes naturally now, which I am reluctant and embarrassed to admit.
Also, I have the most hideously unattractive grandma jowls that are still hanging around from my pregnancy. The only way to pull that gross extra skin tight is to contort my face.
Freaking pathetic.
| My child thinks she's a gangster. Haha! |
| 1.5.13 It was absolutely FREEZING, so we bundled up before running errands |
| 1.11.13 |
![]() |
| We're matchies! My sister made me my hat for Christmas 2 years ago, and my dad made one for K. |
![]() |
| Wearing a hat usually means I haven't washed my hair. Wearing braids usually means the same thing. Sporting both looks at the same time can't be a good thing... |
| 1.17.13 |
![]() |
| 1.20.13 |
![]() |
| My baby has the most amazing eyelashes and I am so jealous. Click on the picture to get a better look. |
| Looking stylish in her Mike Wazowski onesie |
| 1.20.13 Growing teeth is hard work. Her bottom 2 finally busted through today. |
| 1.22.13 |
![]() |
| Another type of lame, angled self-portrait that I hate, but sometimes I get so bored when I'm stuck on the couch. |
| 1.26.13 |
| 1.27.13 She absolutely adores her Daddy. So precious. |
Let me interest you in a full minute of energetic raspberry blowing.
I could not stop laughing.
I could not stop laughing.
| 1.29.13 |





3 comments:
So cute! It's amazing how big they get so fast!
Oh my gosh, she's so adorable!! Also, I have the font that your "sunshine" is written in on the wall in vinyl, I LOVE that font. Also? Psh. You have no extra fat. Try again. ;)
Agreed, she gets bigger and cuter every time I turn around. It's crazy how fast every thing is happening. Before you know it, I'm going to blink and have to send her off to kindergarten.
What font is it? I took me awhile to find the exact layout and font for the vinyl that I wanted, and even then I had to make a special request to alter the size. I thought it was super cute.
P.S. Thank you for thinking that I don't have extra fat. This is why I avoid people in real life; they would know without a doubt that it was most definitely still there. ;) bahahaha!
Post a Comment