M&A

M&A

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Angel Lullaby

Aaaah! I am so glad I finally found these lyrics! My mom used to sing this song to us all the time when we were little, and I've been singing it to my baby, but I had a feeling that I wasn't getting some of the words quite right. I seriously love this so much!

Angel Lullaby by Lex de Azevedo

Words: Carol Lynn Pearson
Music: Lex de Azevedo

You came from a land where all is light
to a world half day and a world half night.
To guide you by day, you have my love,
to guard you by night, your friends above.

(Chorus)
So sleep, sleep, 'til the darkness ends,
guarded by your angel friends.
So sleep, sleep, 'til the darkness ends,
guarded by your angel friends.

There's one stands softly by your bed,
and another sits close with a hand on your head.
There's one at the window watching for the dawn,
and one waits to wake you when the night is gone.


You can listen to it  HERE (totally brought tears to my eyes)

(3 weeks old)

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

What a beautiful song!! I love his music. :)

Amanda said...

Right?? Me too!