These pictures are awesome! Your sister does a really good job! I wish I was in Utah to have her do family pictures and what not for me. I never got any prego pictures. . .I hate myself pregnant, I look like a HUGE FAT HIPPO! Yuck! And your face does not look fat ha ha!
Thank you, I am always so happy with what she does with them. It's nice to have someone there that isn't afraid to tell you when you aren't looking your best or when some of your positions come off as unflattering. Haha! She always tries to get me from the best possible angle because pictures can make people look so much worse than they do in real life, and the days that I feel beautiful are getting harder to come by. :p
I bet you look great when you're pregnant, it's just that you don't feel great. It's hard not to feel huge when you're used to being a certain size, I know.
Haha, thank you, but I promise you everything on me is so swollen and gross right now, and the warmer weather definitely isn't doing me any favors. I think if we do this again I am going to deliberately plan being pregnant during the winter. ;)
3 comments:
These pictures are awesome! Your sister does a really good job! I wish I was in Utah to have her do family pictures and what not for me. I never got any prego pictures. . .I hate myself pregnant, I look like a HUGE FAT HIPPO! Yuck! And your face does not look fat ha ha!
Thank you, I am always so happy with what she does with them. It's nice to have someone there that isn't afraid to tell you when you aren't looking your best or when some of your positions come off as unflattering. Haha! She always tries to get me from the best possible angle because pictures can make people look so much worse than they do in real life, and the days that I feel beautiful are getting harder to come by. :p
I bet you look great when you're pregnant, it's just that you don't feel great. It's hard not to feel huge when you're used to being a certain size, I know.
Haha, thank you, but I promise you everything on me is so swollen and gross right now, and the warmer weather definitely isn't doing me any favors. I think if we do this again I am going to deliberately plan being pregnant during the winter. ;)
Ha ha ya all my kids so far the worst part of the pregnancy has been through the winter whenI can hide in hoodys :)
Post a Comment