M&A

M&A

Monday, May 7, 2012

(Unfortunate) Measurements

#1
#2

The measurements in the first photo were taken 12 days before we left for Hawaii.
The measurements in the second photo were taken last week. Oy!!

It kind of depresses me to think that I still have 3 more months of damage to do...

Ironically enough, it's horrendous evidence like photo #2 that give me the motivation to do something about the baby weight after she gets here. That ish is NOT here to stay.

2 comments:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Stay motivated. . .I have had 3 kids, and although I am struggling big time with getting a six pack, I have been able to lose most the baby weight. . .it seems like you body is never fully the same agian though sad to say. Honestly though I have seen much bigger prego ladys before! You look cute, lol I always hated it when people said that to me and now look at me saying it to you ha ha :)

Amanda said...

Haha! I will take it as a compliment because I know that's how it was intended. But yes, I hate it too because I KNOW I don't look cute, and it's almost offensive when someone thinks so because I know I stopped being cute 50 pounds ago. :/ Yuck!

There's a guy that came into my work today that used to come into my other job all the time several years ago, and he hasn't seen me for a few months. He told me I looked different, and I told him it's because I'm fat now. Haha! Some people can pull it off, but unfortunately it is NOT flattering on me.