My sister's babies love visiting their grandparents, and today was especially great because they were allowed to consume all the fruit they could get their tiny little hands on. My nieces will eat as many grapes, apples, peaches and tomatoes as they can possibly get away with, and today they indulged in peaches right off the trees in the backyard.
 |
| Armani and Mercedes 9.24.10 | |
|
|
|
 |
| Mercedes |
 |
| They weren't quite sure what they were supposed to do about the pit |
 |
| Yum! |
 |
| Sweet girls |
 |
| Armani was "talking" to my brother |
 |
| Mercedes |
 |
| Armani |
My sister thinks it's gross to kiss your aunt on the lips, but I think it's sweet if you're still just a baby. She was being a little love bug and I totally took advantage of it. :)
I finally got the pictures up, but I had to use that stupid Picasa web album option and I hate it! It meant I had to first upload the pictures to the web and then transfer them over which is nothing but extra steps, not to mention it messed with my layout and took forever. I'm so pissed about the regular uploader not working like it used to. If anyone else has run into similar problems, please share your solution, because I miss being able to just download what is already on my laptop. :(
5 comments:
Kids sure do make life better. :)
It was adorable! They were making such a mess, but they loved it! I wish the dumb thing would just work for me like it used to... :(
Is this a slight hint you want some of your own..? ;)
They are very cute pictures!
Hahahaha! NO way, at least not for another couple of years. I love babies and all, but only for a few hours at a time. The perfect child is the one I can give back to its mother. LOL! We're not in a hurry for kids, my only concern is having them before I'm 30 which gives me a good 5 years still. When are you guys gonna start reproducing? ;) haha!
No where in the near future. If we do, it was an accident. LOL! We need to get our own place and I would hope Houston would be done with school. So yeah, we have a couple years.
Post a Comment