So now that the internet has finally been hooked up in our new apartment, I decided it was time to catch up on Facebook and do some serious blog browsing. I was reading a particularly funny post by one of my favorite blog authors tonight, and found that several people had made comments that mentioned a similar post by another blogger. I was fascinated that this link was so popular, so I decided I needed to investigate.
After spending some time in the archives of the blog that the link was connected to, I have to say that it's been a very long time since I was so inspired by another human being. I was moved to tears by this woman's courage, strength, tenacity and faith after watching this incredible little movie about her.
Needless to say I have added a new blog that I am excited to follow.
♥ ♥ ♥
3 comments:
What a wonderful video. Man, that sure makes me think that it could be a lot worse. Thanks for sharing this.
I know, right? It really gave me some perspective. I'm glad that you watched it.
Her story is sweet isn't it? I love reading her blog. :)
Post a Comment