We have lived here for almost three weeks now, and I still don't feel completely settled. There are some things that still aren't in their right places yet, and I have a list of projects that just keeps growing. I wanted to be able to post pictures by now, but that probably isn't going to happen for a couple more weeks.
Anyway, I really just wanted to get on here quickly and finish two other posts that I started months ago, but never finished, and also to create a new post for one of my most treasured links. You never know who else might benefit from something that you appreciate, so I wanted to share it.
I lovelovelove that somebody took the time to create a list like this. My husband would gladly eat Hamburger Helper for practically every meal if that's all I ever felt like making, but the list of sketchy ingredients in that ish completely disgusts me, and I won't touch it. Enter chickensintheroad.com.
Making Hamburger Helper from scratch is easy peasy, and it's something that I can totally get on board with eating. It's cheap, it's practical, it's quick, and aside from the diced tomatoes, I always have every ingredient it might call for on hand. Best of all? It tastes ten times better than the boxed crap. You don't even have to be crunchy to enjoy it. She has a homemade version for pretty much every boxed version you could want, and the ones I've made so far have been a hit. This, my friends, is winning. :)

1 comment:
Ooooh nummy. I so love homemade over boxed any day!!
Post a Comment