The baby was sick and extremely uncooperative, my husband DID NOT want to get pictures done, and the leaves don't really look seasonal yet, but I was determined to get at least one good picture of the three of us, regardless of the circumstances. I'm not able to post all of them, because they are still being edited (paying customers obviously get priority with my sister), but I wanted to put up some of the ones I've been playing with.
By the way, anyone can take a good picture, but a great picture is determined by the quality of the program used to edit, and the skill of the editor. I don't consider myself a professional by any stretch of the imagination, and since I've been tweaking these pictures for my own benefit, they aren't an accurate reflection of my sister's talent. Just a little FYI.
![]() |
| This one is my favorite, because the wonky filter I added warms up the colors and makes it feel a little bit more like fall to me. I also love it in sepia. |
![]() |
| ♡ |
![]() |
| I love the trees in this one, but my eyes look closed, and the baby is making a strange face. Haha! |
![]() |
| Another one of my favorites ♡ |
All in all I consider it a successful shoot. As much as I would have loved to have captured more of the season in these photos, the important thing to me is that we got pictures taken together. I know it will probably always be a struggle (that's why family pictures are few and far between for us), and my husband requires constant bribing for his participation, but he will appreciate that we have them when he's old and gray. Lol!






1 comment:
I love them!! They turned out great!! And I love your filtering. :)
Post a Comment