 |
| I love Temple Square, especially when it's decorated with lights. |
 |
It was sooo crowded (I guess that's what you get for going the night before Christmas Eve), but I'm so glad that we made it up there this year. |
 |
| 12.24.12 |
 |
| Baby K was having a rough Christmas Eve, so we went home early. |
 |
| Christmas morning jammies |
 |
| Love that cute little ruffle bum! |
 |
| Some of my family |
 |
I love this picture because my baby sister was so proud to give my mom her present. She picked it out herself and even paid for it with her own money. |
 |
My baby and one of her twin cousins. I'm almost positive that it's Armani, but it's so hard to tell them apart when they aren't together. |
 |
| Some of my brothers |
 |
| Some more of my brothers |
 |
I swear that Hunter was more excited to give the twins their present than they were to receive it. LOL |
 |
New jammies (I rarely dress her in anything else because it's so cold) |
 |
| "I can do it myself, Mom." |
 |
The whole family got the Seven-Peaks Pass of all Passes this year, so my baby sister bought K a hat to wear so her little head wouldn't get burned. So cute. |
 |
| K loves her aunt Nat |
 |
My nieces are 3.5 years old and they are obsessed with Christmas bows. They insisted on wrapping Grandma and Grandpa's present by themselves. I thought it was hilarious and had to get a picture of it. |
 |
| We left my parents' house and went straight over to Matt's parents' new house for round two. |
 |
My MIL brought these back from Ecuador for me. They are hand carved from a nut that I can't remember the name of. |
 |
This was K's Christmas present from us. She loves the noises it makes and she gets so excited when she bounces. |
 |
| 12.31.12 |
 |
| 12.31.12 |
.JPG) |
| 1.1.13 |
K has been trying to roll over for several weeks now, and she finally did it this morning! I had a feeling that she was getting close, so I tried to get a video of it, but I didn't have time to switch the camera over before she was already all the way on her stomach. At least I got a picture of her in the middle of the act. What a great way to start out the New Year.
☺
Her 4 month checkup is next week, and I'm excited to find out how much she's grown. I know that she's big for her age, but I want to know exactly how big. I'll put up a new post and more pictures after our visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment