M&A

M&A

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Then & Now

WSI class attire  vs  23 weeks along
1st sunburn of the year  vs  26 weeks along
Gym progress  vs   27 weeks along
My NOT swollen face  vs  28 weeks along
Getting ready for work  vs  getting ready for work at 29 weeks along
4th of July weekend  vs  33 weeks along
The week I got pregnant  vs  66 lbs later at 35 weeks along
Yes, I said 66 lbs. This picture shows me at 132 and 198. I have a lot of work to do...

36 weeks down, 4 weeks to go! My first cervical check is tomorrow and he will be checking my progress every week from here on out. I am so ready to get this baby out of me. ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

Baby Sister said...

Wow, that's a cool perspective of things. :)

MichelleWar said...

You are so cute! This sort of freaks me out to every get pregnant... a little. Just think, it's almost over. I can totally make it to your baby shower! I'm so excited to come and see you!

Jessica said...

I can't believe you are at the end! Soon you'll be holding that baby in your arms. Don't worry about the weight gain. You'll loose a good chunk of that when you get your cute baby. Either way, you look beautiful!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

This is such a fun post! :) You will lose it fast, don't be to stressed :). Just in delivery garbage that comes out they say you lose like 15 pounds. . . not sure if I have ever been that lucky though ha ha. I am so excited for you! Your almost done!!