Only 6 weeks left! Gah! This pregnancy has gone by so fast for me. I'm really torn over how I feel about it, because on the one hand, it's hotter than Hades outside and I am sticky and miserable ALL the time, so I would really love to get this human being out of my body so I can just feel better. :( On the other hand, I like having her in there because it means she goes where I go, she eats what I eat, she sleeps when I sleep, and she's infinitely less expensive as long as she's still cooking.
I'm trying really hard to enjoy these last few weeks of being pregnant, but it's super difficult while I'm this huge and uncomfortable. I'm only a handful of pounds away from hitting 200, and I am thoroughly convinced that my body was not built to be this overweight. Everything hurts all the time, and even though pregnancy makes me feel feminine and beautiful, I have also never felt more disgusting or conspicuous. Ah, the conundrum of it all...
 |
Water retention at its finest (6.20.12)
31 weeks |
My sweet husband went on the hunt for a larger water jug for me, and the result was that I have traded my 44oz mug for an insanely awesome 100oz mug, and I fill it with ice water about 3 times a day. It is too freaking hot to try and go anywhere without it, and everyone knows that water is good for you, pregnant or otherwise.
.jpg) |
Natalie Perkins Taylor Photography
32 weeks |
I am completely blown away by how gigantic my belly already is, and I honestly cannot fathom getting ANY bigger. I don't have any stretch marks yet (knock on wood), but if my belly doesn't stop expanding, I may not be able to say that for much longer. I am crossing my fingers and toes for my skin to be resilient enough to handle it.
 |
7.6.12
33 weeks |
I see my OB in the next couple of days for my 34 week appointment, and the following appointment is for pre-registering at the hospital. After that, it's vaginal exams every week until I have her. We're almost there!
2 comments:
Wow! Time has flown by! For being pregnant, you do look really good though. You didn't get nasty huge all over like some people do. (Probably me one day) :P I hope your baby shower is when I can make it!
Hang in there, the last 6 weeks is basically pure hell! Your good for keeping a good attitude, or at least trying, I love your water pictures, they are funny and I totally feel for you and know how much it hurts to retain that kind of water! I love all your pictures and I am super excited to meet this sweet little girl :)
Post a Comment