We got family pictures taken last weekend, and I wanted to put a couple of them up here. It's nice to finally have a recent one considering the last one we had was four years ago and it's missing four people. Not that any of these pictures include those four people; it was raining and oh-so-cold on picture day, and many of the photos didn't turn out very well because our misery showed in most of them. Haha! Fortunately we got one good picture of the "original" Perkins family (no spouses and no children).
 |
| January 2012 |
|
 |
| Husband and I |
I can't believe how much everyone changes over the years!
 |
August 2009 (my wedding day)
*we are missing one of my brothers in this picture |
 |
| December 2008 (my sister's wedding day) |
 |
| Spring 2008 |
 |
| Kids only |
 |
Summer 2003
I loathe this picture, but it really shows how different everyone is now. The baby of our family hadn't even been born yet. |
I know that we had another one taken sometime between 2003 and 2008, but I don't have any copies of it and I'm not sure that my parents do, either. I think I'll have to hit up my grandmother for them because I know she has one of them framed in her hallway. When I get my hands on a copy I'll come back and revise this post. Happy Friday to you all!
3 comments:
Your mom is a saint for having 11 children!! And they're all just so beautiful. :)
I love your family pictures! So I have to ask though how young is the baby of the family? If he was not born yet in the last picture. . .then he might be about the same age as my younger brother. . .My mom was prego at my wedding :) I LOVE big families, I only had 8 total kids in my family, 11 must have been a blast! My husband comes from 12. And wow your mom is amazing, and check out her nice body! I can't believe she had 11 kids! Wow go her! Very cute family! :)
I agree, there is no way that I'll be having that many. Haha! Thank you Baby Sister. :)
Thanks Cjirsten! The baby will be seven in May, so I think she was born in 2005...? She's the easiest to keep track of because we're almost exactky 20 years apart. I was born in April and she was born in May. Awww, how cute that your mom was pregnant at your wedding! Was it with the baby? My sister had her twins right around the time that our baby sister was old enough that we all started to feel weird about my mom not being pregnant. :) I love coming from a big family, but I don't think I have it in me to have more than 4. We'll see what Heavenly Father sends us though... I will have to pass along your compliment to my mom, she's worked hard at it. Once she knew she wasn't going to have any more kids, she decided she wanted to lose all her extra weight and now she's smaller than I am. I know that's not very hard to do these days considering my state, but I think she's smaller now than she was when she got married.
Post a Comment