M&A

M&A

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Contest

My mom has entered some kind of contest through KSL/ Subway. I don't remember what the prizes are or anything, I just know that she seems to have sprouted some wild hair now that she's *cough*over 50*cough* and the kids are growing up and she has more time for herself. Haha! Go Momma, go!

↓link↓

~ Accompanied by my brother, Jared ~

P.S. If this isn't really your cup of tea, that's fine. But don't be a dick and post something negative about it. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Tearing others down is a disgusting character trait. Thanks!

5 comments:

Baby Sister said...

Your mom is awesome. :)

Amanda said...

Thank you, I kind of think she is. :) It was fun to see you out shopping the other day. Did you ever find the pink lemonade? I ended up having to go to Fresh Market for it. :/

Ben and Cjirsten said...

I know I am so late on this but I just want to say it is so sad to me that you have to ask people to not post something mean, I agree it is a disgustring character trait, and sad to say keeps me from posting a lot! Everytime I post something I get something rude as a comment. . .I hate it! So I agree. . is all I am really saying ha ha!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

p.s. I went to the link and your mom is so good!!! LOVE IT!

Amanda said...

I know, right? I felt like I needed to put that out there because one of the first few comments that I saw was incredibly rude and uncalled for. It was like he had nothing better to do than criticize anyone he thought was less than perfect and he was so full of negativity and pessimism. I think my brother deleted his comment. I mean seriously - if you don't like something, keep it to yourself and move on to something else. Save your comments for something that you DO like, because you really aren't contributing anything worthwhile when all you do is complain about what another person has to offer. I just don't understand people...

And thanks, I think she's pretty good, too. :)