M&A

M&A

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fa-la-la-la-laaa

Can you believe that the New Year is right around the corner? Holy cow this year flew by! I hope it was a good and memorable one for all of you. For some reason I'm excited for the new year to begin. I don't necessarily have any special goals or anything like that; for some reason I'm just feeling refreshed and motivated to move forward with whatever life is going to bring. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. It sure was a good one for us. 

My Christmas wreath!
I had to put up a picture of my wreath because I am so dang excited about it. Wreaths are typically pretty expensive, but I made this one myself for less than $6. I already have big plans for my Valentines Day wreath. ☻


Patten Family Christmas Party
12.11.11
I don't know why we all look so red in this picture, but it seems like there's something going on with the lighting...? At any rate, I thought this was a pretty cute picture. Grandma and Grandpa Patten decided to give away all of the Christmas bears that they've collected over the years since they're getting ready to move, and Grandpa made adorable wooden snowmen for everyone. We tried to feature both in this picture.


With my sister on Christmas Eve.
Not a whole lot has changed in the past 20 years. Haha!
Matt and I on Christmas Eve at my parents' house
Some of the family on Christmas morning
My sister crocheted those slippers for my mom :)
Me, the baby, and the sister just younger than I am.
Jimmy's sticky buns grew a little bit out of control. Haha!
Kevin with his nephew, Davis. So cute.
I was so, so tired and just wanted to go home and sleep. :(
Some of the loot being exchanged by the in-laws.
Grandpa and Grandma Patten
My father-in-law showing off his mad skills
I LOVE this picture frame that my mother-in-law got!
The Palmer Family
12.25.11

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: