M&A

M&A

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mele Kalikimaka

Aloha! Many of you know that Husband and I got to spend a week in O'ahu with his parents, and a glorious week it was! This is going to be a very long picture post since there are 45 pictures in all, but please keep in mind that I trimmed that number down from the 91 that I posted on Facebook, and those 91 were selected from the 453 that were taken. Some of the pictures in this post didn't go on Facebook, so hopefully it doesn't get too repetitive for those of you who already looked through the album.

Christmas Tree in Waikiki
11.28.11
Waikiki
11.28.11
Our wall and moat designed to keep the ocean out. Haha!
Standing on the Waikiki Walls at sunset
Sunset Beach
11.29.11
It was rare that he would make a normal face for pictures
Waimea Beach
11.29.11
Laie Hawaii Temple
Hanauma Bay
11.30.11
We went running along Waikiki beach during this gorgeous sunset
Pearl Harbor
12.1.11
USS Arizona Memorial
USS Bowfin
Diamond Head
12.2.11
You can basically see all of Honolulu from up here
Sandy Beach Park
Another gorgeous sunset at Waikiki
12.2.11
Tailgating with Reno Mahe's parents before the BYU-Hawaii game
12.3.11
Check out that giant Super Bowl ring! Wowza!
That tiny golf ball looking thing behind Husband's shoulder is the most powerful radar in the world.
They say it can detect a baseball 3,000+ feet in the air.
Dole Plantation
12.4.11

It was the most relaxing and fabulous vacation I have ever been on and I'm so glad that we got to go. Happy Holidays everyone! 84° and 36% humidity suits me just fine. ♥

3 comments:

Baby Sister said...

Have I mentioned that I'm jealous yet? No? Well, I am. I didn't get a chance to look at the pictures on Facebook before you disappeared, so I'm glad I got to see these. Looks like you had a marvelous time!!

Amanda said...

It was seriously so amazing, I would go back in a heartbeat. LOVED it! I'm glad you got to see them on here, but when I come back to Facebook you should check out the album. The pictures do a much more thorough day-by-day play out and I have some pretty awesome descriptions on them to help you feel like you were really there. ;) Seriously though, I was very limited with what I could do on here. I'll be back probably sometime in February, I know you missed me terribly. Lol!

Unknown said...

Yay a Hawaii post! Looks like you guys had a good time. I 'm glad you got to go :) Next time we will be there for sure. Anyways I hope everything is going well with you guys. Hopefully we will see you soon.