M&A

M&A

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bear Lake

I went to Bear Lake for the first time ever during this past weekend. 【ツ】
It was awesome and I loved every second of it. My in-laws had something of a family reunion up there, and it was sooo nice to get away and relax and just enjoy being with each other and have some fun together.

August 18-21, 2011

Again, most of these pictures are already on Facebook, so I apologize for all the repeats.

I loved everything about this trip, even the car ride up there.
The gorgeous sunrise that Matt and I got to see after sleeping out on the deck.
Killing time while waiting for the cars to be loaded up for the lake.
Trying to get all our gear set up. Isn't that giant octopus floaty hilarious?
♥ ♥ ♥
My precious nephew, Davis.
Davis and Daddy having a rest together. Cute.
Loving on Davis after he woke up.
Awesome view from outside the condo.
We played a LOT of volleyball. It's kind of a big deal in this family.
Making sand castles on the beach.
We had to drive to the Idaho side of the lake to find a decent amount of sand
because the lake is so incredibly full this year.
My freaking adorable "nephew" Blake.
His father is my husband's cousin. I call him my nephew anyway.
I am convinced that he tried to toss me into the lake with that thing.
My cute MIL. I love this picture.
Packing up after another long day.
Homemade Cafe Rio and raspberry shakes awaited us.
Delicious!
Enjoying a little bit of pool time while Grandma supervised.
Beautiful Bear Lake.
Colton and Jacob after their ATV outing with Grandpa.
Getting frisky with the local gas station's predators. Haha!
I took this picture as we were leaving Garden City to head home.
My grandma loves lighthouses, and it reminded me of her.


Bear Lake was awesome, even without the boat (Grandpa sold it last week!) and even without much beach. I can't wait to go back again next summer. ♥

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

I <3 Bear Lake. Looks like a fun weekend!! :)

Amanda said...

I LOVED it!! One of the best and most carefree vacations I have ever been on. It was glorious.

I've been trying to catch up on your updates, but there are a lot of them. Haha! Don't stop, though; I love reading about your comings and goings. :)