M&A

M&A

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Picture's Worth 1,000 Words

I've been kind of behind on my updates, so I decided that I had better get on top of things before my pictures can't be classified as recent anymore.

I am tired and ornery and I have heinous allergies that are making me want to shank every person I see. I am downright miserable today, which means that aside from the explanatory captions, this is going to be a picture post. Enjoy.


March 2011. A bit of an older picture, but I don't think I have posted
any that were taken of myself during the first few months of this year.
♥ Dancing at Jared and Kaitlin's wedding ♥
4.30.11

Me and my 14 year old sister on our way up to Rachel's bridal shower.
5.21.11
My husband dinking around on the piano with Andrew before leaving for Kevin and Virginia's wedding.
6.2.11
Kevin and his daughter, Lily, talking with Jared before the ceremony.
*I have yet to see any "professional" pictures from Kevin and Virginia's wedding*
My adorable nephew, Davis, sitting with Grandma before he got blessed.
6.4.11
Right after the blessing. He was hungry and so over being the center of attention.
Happier baby after a bottle and a diaper change. He loves being naked.☺
I think he was being changed while I took the picture, hence the strange angle.
Same picture, I just rotated it so you can see his sweet face a little better.
One of many pictures taken from a fun photo shoot with my awesome sister.
It's the first shoot we've done since March.

6.11.11
I love the way this picture turned out!
The theme for this shoot was bubbles. Can you tell?
Right before leaving yesterday to go to my first baseball game.
Oh, and check out my sweet yellow nail polish if you please. A new Obsession post to come soon...
Season opener Owlz game, which I actually really enjoyed. Get a load of our awesome seats!
6.20.11
Fireworks after the game (which the Owlz won!).


Just by way of information, I am very behind on catching up with what everyone else has been doing. I will do my best to change that sometime this weekend. ☻

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

You are simply stunning, as always. :)

Amanda said...

Gracias. Love your guts. xoxo