M&A

M&A

Friday, June 3, 2011

Tagged

I straight up stole this pic from Baby Sister's blog. Please and thank you.

Baby Sister tagged me in a recent blog post, and I'm not about to shun my duty to participate, especially since being tagged gave me such warm and fuzzy feelings. ☻

Do you think you're hot?

Well, being asked such a question made my cheeks flush with very warm and awkward embarrassment, does that count? My husband thinks I am, but he's kind of obligated to...

Upload a photo that you're using right now.

Like those that have gone before me, I'm not sure what exactly this is supposed to mean. I'm in the middle of trying to edit some pictures that were taken yesterday, so I suppose the one I'm working on at the moment will suffice.
I am vain & ridiculous & I don't want anyone to see the havoc that birth control has wreaked on my face.
It is the devil & I am trying to pretend that it isn't there. Please pretend with me until I can edit it out. Sigh.

When was the last time you ate chicken?

Strange question, but in the event that anyone should care, it was actually last night. My husband's brother got married yesterday, and the reception was catered by Bamboo Hut. SO FREAKING DELICIOUS! Barbecue chicken and Ono chicken were both served.
Get a load of that mouth watering goodness! Seriously, so divine.
♥ The newly married Kevin and Virginia Palmer ♥
Be on the lookout for a future post with pictures from their wedding day.

Songs you've listened to lately.

Honestly, I have the Futurama theme song stuck in my head right now. We have been watching all the episodes on Netflix, and that song keeps playing in the back of my mind.

(tag) 8 blog friends

Sadly, I don't think I'm going to do this part of the tag. It seems tedious and I really don't think I know anyone that would actually do it. If any of you would like to participate, please feel free to consider yourself tagged. I would hate for someone to feel left out.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
Here's to a glorious weekend. ☻

3 comments:

Baby Sister said...

You are simply lovely. :) And I think your face looks beautiful, so no need to worry. :) Thank you for participating...the only reason I tagged people was the obligation factor. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have done it at all, seeing as how it was kind of a silly questionnaire. But I figured if I had to do it, so did other peoples. :) Anyway, I'll stop with my rambling now... Love you!!

living life said...

from what i can see in the pictures you hunny are gorgeous! at least your braver then me, my face is not allowed in pictures for the next 6 months to a year!..i may post one pic on facebook just to kind of give people a hint of what i get to deal with, but hunny your gorgeous! :)

Amanda said...

You're sweet, thanks Manda. :) I was really tempted to do that part just so I could feel like I completed the entire tag, but I honestly don't know anyone that would have done it. :( Sad day. My blogging friends are lamer than yours. Haha! xoxo

Awe, thank you Sherry. :) I saw that picture you posted of what this pregnancy is doing to your face, and it made me feel less sorry for myself. You are such a trooper! I used to get them really bad like that too. :( The severity kind of comes and goes, and thank goodness my acne was more on the mild side that day. Right now it's pretty bad, and I have a HUGE one near my mouth that I had to take a needle to a couple of days ago. You should have seen what I drained from that sucker, and it's still pretty puffy and gross. I can't wait until I find a birth control that doesn't do this to my face. Hang in there, I think you are beautiful no matter. ♥