I have thought about talking to the doctor, but when I was on the shot, I bled for 62 days and he wasn't concerned. Something about it sometimes being a side effect for some women. I suspect he wasn't concerned because he is a MAN! What's to be worried about, it's just blood, right? Pffft!
Excellent news, though - it finally stopped on Sunday! YAY! 81 days this time. If you want to get technical, it was really 98 days, but I am choosing not to count the days that there was just spotting, only the days that I actually needed a tampon. Blah.
HALLELUJAH! All I care about is my 3-month-long period finally being over. :D
HAHAHA! Amanda! Thank you for standing up for me. My choices were either the safety scissors, a plate or a steak knife.. I think he should have thanked me personally!! :-)
6 comments:
I love the title of the post. :) Yes, 78 days is WAY too long. I hope it ends soon...
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Amanda! I love you!!!!!!!!!! And wow.. 78 days is a way long time. Have you talked to your doctor??
Wow, I'm so confused...
You're STILL bleeding??? Dang girl. Yeah, I'd call the doc if you haven't already. :(
I have thought about talking to the doctor, but when I was on the shot, I bled for 62 days and he wasn't concerned. Something about it sometimes being a side effect for some women. I suspect he wasn't concerned because he is a MAN! What's to be worried about, it's just blood, right? Pffft!
Excellent news, though - it finally stopped on Sunday! YAY! 81 days this time. If you want to get technical, it was really 98 days, but I am choosing not to count the days that there was just spotting, only the days that I actually needed a tampon. Blah.
HALLELUJAH! All I care about is my 3-month-long period finally being over. :D
HAHAHA! Amanda! Thank you for standing up for me. My choices were either the safety scissors, a plate or a steak knife.. I think he should have thanked me personally!! :-)
Post a Comment