Donating didn't exactly agree with me last week.....
Oh, and since my right arm is also sporting a similar bruise, I am automatically banned from donating this week. Unless of course both purple blobs miraculously disappear by Friday.
I have my doubts. The needle assaulted me last Tuesday (the 1st) and I didn't take this picture until yesterday (the 5th).
Sigh.
2 comments:
I hate giving blood because they are always digging for my needles and it hurts...so I've just quit trying. I hope you heal soon...
Thanks. :) It didn't end up lasting very long, but I still can't donate because apparently my body isn't producing any protein on its own. :( I have to wait til I'm healthier (aka til my freakishly long period ends) and then go back and get another blood test to see if my levels are high enough.
Seems like a lot of work, I think I may take a break from donating.
I know what you mean about the digging, though. My veins are deep and they are skinny and sneaky, so some people have a hard time hitting them.
Post a Comment