My brother's birthday was last week, and a small group of us went to Olive Garden to celebrate. It brought back good memories of past birthdays of his, and although I know it won't mean anything to most of you, I wanted to put up a few pictures to document some of those good times.
 |
| This was his 19th birthday (also at Olive Garden). He is obviously thrilled about it. |
I believe he was living out of state during his 20th birthday, so I wasn't there for it.
 |
| This is at The Cheesecake Factory in Caesars Palace. We went to Vegas for his 21st birthday. Probably not the most flattering picture of either of us, but I was really tired and this was taken at the end of a long day of...ahem...celebrating...and such. |
|
|
 |
| I didn't get very many usable photos from this last birthday, and AdreAnne didn't quite make it into the first picture, but we had an awesome time. Again, these pictures were taken after a long night of celebrating, so don't mind our cheesy smiles and glazed eyeballs. Haha! |
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!! Looks like fun. :)
Post a Comment