![]() |
| I don't think I can even put into words just how much I love everything about this picture. |
But this isn't about everyone else. I'm not in competition with anyone but myself.
This is about me wanting to feel comfortable in my own skin again. To get stronger and healthier and be able to get back into my pre-pregnancy wardrobe.
This is about me wanting to lift heavier than I'm used to and run faster than I think I can.
This is about me wanting to improve upon the person that I was two months ago, two weeks ago, two days ago.
This is about me wanting to be happier, kinder, more patient, more forgiving, more compassionate, more focused and less selfish.
It will always be me against me, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

4 comments:
You can do it. Because you're awesome like that. :)
Awww, you're so great to say so! Luh you lots! :)
You are an inspiration my dear. I love your guts!
I love your guts the most! And you are basically my hero and favorite example. For reals.
Post a Comment