| I am proud to say that I made these myself! Delish! |
![]() |
| This is the ingredient list for Honeymaid. Honestly, the brand doesn't matter, because nothing will be better than making them from scratch. |
THIS is the link that I used for those of you that are interested in making some for yourself. They are easy, tasty, and ten times healthier than the suspicious stuff that comes in a box.
P.S. Do not believe for a second that 1/2 tsp of salt can be interchanged with a scant teaspoon. I don't know why the hell she added that in parenthesis, but I am telling you that 1/2 tsp is plenty. Trust me. I ruined a batch because of her ridiculous parenthesis.
P.P.S. These are better with cinnamon and sugar on top. They are acceptable without it, but you might be disappointed if you are expecting your plain graham crackers to taste phenomenal. They are good, but I am going to highly recommend sprinkling them with 1 Tb of sugar and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon before scoring them.

2 comments:
Interesting. I'll have to try making these one day.
They're a lot of fun, you should totally try it! I've made so many different batches and they come out different almost everytime. Lol! I quickly found that you can't add more sugar than what it calls for because they will burn, so I figured I would substitute xylitol because xylitol won't brown. I had a batch of particularly salty ones, I've had batches that were too thin and some that were too thick... It's very much a trial and error sort of recipe, but I still really like it. :)
Post a Comment