Seriously, I can't think of a better explanation. Read it.
I am so lucky that I have a husband that understands that as much as I adore my baby, I still miss my life sometimes, and I need to be away from her every now and again. Not only does he do his fair share of parenting on a regular basis, but I got to enjoy a mini vacation when he encouraged me to go to Wendover with the girls from work last month. I didn't even realize how much I needed it until I was gone.
![]() |
| Yeah. I'm ferocious. |
![]() |
| No one was quite ready for this picture. |
![]() |
| Yay! Living it up on the fun bus! Seriously, for a bunch of old ladies, we are unbelievably wild and immature. |
![]() |
| Pfffft! There weren't even seats back there! |
![]() |
| This picture makes me laugh so hard every time I look at it. Everything about it is hilarious to me for some reason. |
![]() |
| Love these girls ♥ |
| I think they both enjoyed this. |
| The entire time I was pregnant, Nicole would refer to me as her Baby Mama. Out loud. In front of customers. It's a good thing I love her. |






2 comments:
Oh wow, everyone went!! Looks like fun. :)
Sooo much fun! They are planning another trip later this month because it was such a blast. :)
P.S. After reading a thoroughly ridiculous comment on FB, I am telling you right now that anyone who disagrees with that link is either lying through their teeth, or isn't spending enough time with their children. End of story.
Post a Comment