| Love that tongue! 11.3.12 |
| 11.3.12 |
| Watching football with Daddy 11.4.12 |
| Sometimes a huge blowout and a bath really take it out of you. 11.4.12 |
| 11.5.12 |
![]() |
| My sweet little chatterbox. I could kiss that face all day long. 11.11.12 |
| LOVE that smile! 11.11.12 |
| Not even 3 months old yet, but she thinks she's big enough to try rolling over. 11.13.12 |
| Her cute little bald spot always makes me laugh. 11.18.12 |
| Fell asleep during tummy time 11.18.12 |
| Super full after her feast. It's always a good day when Mom eats well. 11.22.12 |
| "Mom, my forehead is flaking." 11.23.12 |
| Sometimes when you're feeling cranky, you just need Dad to hold you so you can fall asleep. 11.24.12 |
| Fuzzy baby hairs are my favorite! 11.24.12 |
| She won't take a pacifier, but she sure loves those fingers. 11.25.12 |
| 11.26.12 |
| Blowing raspberries is her new favorite thing. I join her because I'm super mature like that. 11.26.12 |
| Can't get enough of those soft little cheeks! 11.26.12 |
| She thinks she's so big 11.28.12 |
| 11.28.12 |
| Hanging out with Dad 12.2.12 |
![]() |
| Most adorable picture EVER! ♥ Lovelovelove! 12.2.12 |
| All bundled up for a walk in the park 12.2.12 |
| "Mom! PLEASE!" 12.4.12 |
| No idea what we're looking at... 12.4.12 |
| 12.8.12 |
![]() |
| Poor little thing was so tired, but mean Mom kept taking pictures (and making fun). 12.8.12 |
| 12.14.12 |
| I absolutely adore that precious little face! 12.14.12 |
| Greatest thing ever when Dad makes you fly 12.15.12 |
| 12.15.12 |
![]() |
| It doesn't get better than this ♥ 12.15.12 |
| For someone who can't stand the duck face, I sure succumbed quickly. Shame. 12.15.12 |
![]() |
| Bahahahaha! 12.18.12 |





2 comments:
I know I am slow at commenting, my life has become insane so I don't check blogs as much, but I still love to get on your blog! Your little girl is a little doll! If I lived closer to you I would be over at your house holding her ha ha ha.
I'm so glad you still read it. I'm slow at commenting, too. Sometimes it takes so long to get around to it that I'm embarrassed to do it at all. Haha! Thank you, I think she's pretty adorable. :) I wish you lived closer, too! We would have so much fun!
Post a Comment