* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This is another TMI post. Consider yourself warned.
This is my blog and I will use it to vent if I please.
Your permission is neither necessary nor cared for.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
So here I sit, painting my nails and eating cake mix powder, stressed out and inwardly moaning about all of my hardships. I know. Downright pathetic. I don't care.
The next time you bleed through five major holidays without an end in sight is when you are allowed to judge me. Tell me that you don't turn into a miserable, ornery, exhausted, temperamental BITCH. I won't believe you.
As sick and demented as it is, I am seriously contemplating the pros and cons of dropping to a weight that is no longer conducive to menstruating. Only the healthy have bodies that are traitorous enough to bleed.
![]() |
| Tasteless? Probably. I am to the point now where I really just don't care anymore. |
Screw the doctors. 95% of the time they don't know what's wrong, even after multiple rounds of testing, and they usually end up prescribing birth control for regulation. In my case they actually blame the birth control. Apparently excessive and irregular bleeding is nothing more than a side effect.
I've done my research, and quite frankly I'm not interested in paying through the nose for those kinds of "results". I have become increasingly interested, however, in performing an at home hysterectomy on myself. Who's in?

6 comments:
That really sucks! :( I, thankfully, have never had that problem. I can see why you would want it to all end. You could always get pregnant... J/K Ha ha! My mom has been having problems with doctors being morons too. She is so frustrated. Vent away my dear, vent away!
LOL AMANDA I SO LOVE YOU!!!! I'm just glad that someone else has contemplated an at home hysterectomy! :-) Matt rolls his eyes and gets mad at me when I ask him if he would help. Ohhh but the cramps. The hysterectomy would be far less painful in the long run.. I've even thought about what method I'd use. I think there would probably be a wet/dry vac involved for sure... hmmmm And as for the dropping to an unhealthy weight, I admit, that does seem very appealing, but please don't. I kinda like you and hope you stick around for a very very long time. I want to still be reading your blog when you're complaining about hot flashes and menopause! ;-)
:( I'm sorry!! That really sucks. I do hope you'll get better, but I hope it happens to be a normal way...and not a do yourself harm way...
*hugs*
Somehow the idea of bleeding for the rest of my life sounds more appealing than getting pregnant. ;) haha! Yeah, doctors are LAME!
A wet vac, a scalpel - hell, I'd settle for a straw and a damn butter knife! One way or another I will end this! ;) lol! Can't I stick around as a semi-skeletal being for just a few months of relief? Nothing permanent you know... Menopause schmenopause - I'll take it over this. :( Bah.
I love all 3 of you dearly. It's nice to know you guys care about my suffering. ;) Seriously though, love you lots.
YEAH doctors can be so stupid! They don't know anything I swear! If they don't know what is going on they aren't willing to do a little research and figure it out, but they will just say something like "Keep an eye on it", or "it doesn't seem to be causing any problems" or something lame like that. I actually had one doctor say I had a tumor in my eye and sent me to a specialist. The "specialist" said I've never seen anything like this before, my gut instinct is to not worry about it." Nice, I'll just try not to worry about it. REALLY? Love you Amanda, hang in there. And eat a sandwich! :)
Bahaha! "My instinct is to not worry about it." REALLY?? Pretty sure I want to hear what someone else's instinct has to say! Seriously, doctors are laaaaame.
Oh and by the way, I love you more. And I have eaten several sandwiches. Lol! I don't have the willpower just yet to alter my diet that drastically. ;)
Post a Comment