M&A

M&A

Saturday, December 4, 2010

'Tis the Season

For someone who has always been absolutely disgusted by the combination of mint and chocolate (or mint and anything, really), I sure have eaten a motherload of Mint Truffle Kisses during the past few days...


SICK. I'm so ashamed of myself.

'Tis the season, I guess. 

You know, the time of year when people feel compelled to celebrate their cheer with food that is deemed seasonal for what I consider to be a very good reason. 

Eggnog and minty chocolate are definitely among the top five offenders. Flavored chocolate is around all year long, but the mint versions especially seem to get extra attention during the waning winter months. 

Ew! Ew! Ew!

What do you (willingly or regretfully) indulge in during the holidays?

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

That's because mint and chocolate are DIVINE!! I love those mint truffle kisses...and mint M&Ms...chocolate oranges...cheese balls...I could go on and on and on and on...

Amanda said...

Ewwww! You're one of those?? I'm so disappointed... ;) lol