The craziest thing about that picture is that these nails broke within 24 hours of each other. So weird.
What's even more weird about it is that I have had my nails that length for months now, and I wasn't doing anything different than usual, but they both just kind of snapped off when I snagged them. Well, the one on the right tore more than anything else. That's the one that bled and it's the one that hurt the most.
Anyway, the point is that I have been getting acrylics put on for just shy of a year now, and I have never had them break like that. I've decided that it's a sign that they need to come off for awhile. The other eight are still fully intact, but I miss them already. :(
I have really been slacking in the belly pictures department, so the ones that I have aren't all that impressive. I just feel so huge and gross that I haven't really had any motivation to keep evidence of the state that my body is currently in. I promise I will try to do better.
| 28 weeks The beginning of my last trimester! |
![]() |
| 28 weeks |
![]() | ||||
| 29 weeks Sitting at work wishing that I didn't have cankles. I think my body is preparing for a drought, because every inch of me is retaining water. |
I'm 30 weeks along as of 2 days ago, but I have yet to take any pictures. Stay tuned...




2 comments:
he he he I love that you add you have swim bottoms on. . .lol if people want to be upset about them. . .let them, cute picture :) You actually do make pregnancy look cute. . .I hated myself prego!
Thank you, I agree. I thought I should just throw it in there to cover all my bases. ;) You are too sweet, I don't feel cute at all. I already have 70 lbs to lose if I want to be at my pre-pregnancy weight, and I still have 5 weeks left to go. Granted, when I got pregnant I was about 10 lbs lighter than usual, but still..... :)
Post a Comment